super high-quality nutrition blends from real, whole foods. We launched our company to be a force for good, which is why we feed three in need with every purchase of our organic nutrition blends.
We're looking for friendly, outgoing contract-based brand ambassadors to represent our brand at fun, local events and at in-store demos at natural products stores. Demos and events are primarily on the weekends, and schedule is extremely flexible.
If you are passionate about nutrition and wellness, and are interested in working with a brand with a positive mission, we would love to hear from you!
Our brand ambassadors are the primary representation of our brand to potential new customers in stores and at events. Responsibilities include setting up and breaking down in-store demos, cataloging inventory, and preparing and sampling products.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and relocate 30lbs
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Punctual and dependable
- Attends to work regularly in compliance with agreed-upon work schedule
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have smart phone
- College degree or current college student
- Some sales or retail experience
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- New York City
- Kansas City Metro & Lawrence, KS
- Atlanta, GA
Compensation: Extremely competitive.
Contractor is responsible for all gas, tolls, parking and taxes.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to talk to you!