NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSESSIONS) ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and The Natural Citizen hereafter “TNC” with respect to the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Contest, an Entrant must: (a) be a U.S. citizen or a legal U.S. resident (i.e. must be able to show proof of legal residence); and (b) be of legal age of majority in your state of residence; Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders of The Natural Citizen, their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, and agents ("Contest Entities"), and members of the Contest Entities' and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
- SPONSOR: The Natural Citizen, LLC, sponsors the Contest. ("TNC" or "Sponsor"), a Texas corporation with principal place of business at 1108 Lavaca Street, Suite 110-186, Austin, TX 78703.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Fill out the online form at https://www.thenaturalcitizen.com/pages/houston-yoga-expo-giveaway with your first name, last name, email, city, state and zip code. You must check the box to accept marketing information from The Natural Citizen, which you can unsubscribe at anytime. You also must check the box to accept the Terms & Conditions.
CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins onAugust 22, 2016 Central Time (CT) at 12:00AM Zone in the United States and ends on September 2, 2016 11:59 Central Time (CT) Zone ("Contest Period"). All dates are subject to change.
- Winners will be randomly selected
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: 4
- NOTIFICATION DATE: The winners of the first drawing will be notified on August 23, 2016, the winners of the second drawing will be notified on September 3, 2016.
- NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER: Winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours, The Natural Citizen will draw for a new winner to be notified immediately.
- PRIZE: The winners will each win 2 entrance tickets to the Yoga Houston Exposition
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. TNC reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant from the Contest if in TNC’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants, TNC, or the Judges.
- PUBLICITY: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to participate in any media or promotional activity resulting from the Contest as reasonably requested by TNC at TNC's expense and agree and consent to use of their name and/or likeness by TNC. TNC will contact Entrants in advance of any TNC-sponsored media request. TNC reserves the right to publish the name and likeness of the Entrant, the Winner on the Contest Site or through other media for publicity purposes.
- NOT AN OFFER OR CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT: Under no circumstances shall the submission of the Photograph into the Contest, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with TNC. Entrants acknowledge that they submitted their Photograph voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. Entrants acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between Entrant and TNC and that no such relationship is established by Entrant's submission of the Photograph under these Rules.
- FORUM AND RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES: These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and Entrants expressly waive any and all such rights.